- Tricot polyester interlock
- Hi-Viz Orange and Hi-Viz Yellow - CSA Z96-09 Class 2 Level 2
- Black and Pink - CSA Z96-09 Class 1 Level 2
- CSA Z96-09 Class 2 Level 2
- StarTech™ reflective tape
- ID pocket with pen holders
- Full front zipper
- Storage, cell phone and inside pockets
- Radiophone clip strap
- Designed for women with a tapered waist and flared bottom
Body Measurements (not garment measurements)
All measurements in inches
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, round up to the next half-inch.
Chest: Measure around your chest, under the arms and across the shoulder blades, over a shirt. If stomach is larger than chest, choose the larger size.
Waist: Measure around your waist at the level you normally wear your pants, over a shirt.
Hip: Standing with feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips, parallel to the floor.
Inseam: Measure a good-fitting pair of pants along the inseam, from crotch seam to bottom edge of cuff.
Sleeve: Bend arm and place fist on hip. Measure from center back of your neck, across shoulder and down arm to elbow and then to your wrist. This is your sleeve length.
For working garments, measure liberally to find your size, as you need freedom of movement.