Many of the fabrics used in manufacturing the apparel featured in our Team Stores are produced from unique materials designed to enhance product performance and functionality. We also pride ourselves in selecting only the highest quality products, produced from North America's leading manufacturers, to maximize the lifespan of the favorite apparel item in your closet or gear bag. Improper care can inhibit performance and decrease the wearability of clothing over time. Always check for product tags for any instructions on how to wash each garment.
In general, follow these tips for ideal care:
- Machine wash inside-out in cold water with like colors
- Wash with similar textured clothing to limit friction
- Use powdered detergent instead of liquid detergent
- Tumble dry on low heat or air/hang dry. Don't wring excess water from the garment.
- Do not use bleach or other strong detergent products. Use a stain remover on spots, if necessary.
- Limit use of dryer sheets or fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- If you need to iron, use the cool setting to avoid damaging any logos or designs, and do not iron directly over customization.